English as the world´s lingua franca has become even more prominent in the German educational sector. As universities try to attract more international students and researchers, there has been an increase in courses relying on English as the working language.
For more than 12 years I have been conducting career development workshops for Master students and PhD-candidates within international programmes. Furthermore I have experience leading academic staff and team development courses and currently work with international coaching clients.
I am happy to conduct any workshops in English – with topics ranging from teaching to transferable skills. All team- and organisational development measures, counselling and coaching sessions can be held in English.
Target groups: Lecturers/ academic staff, students, doctoral candidates and postdocs, professionals
Methods: Inputs and interactive exercises, discussions and roleplays, feedback & peer exchange, depending on the mission, target group and format
Selection of training topics in English:
- Academic staff development workshops
- Career development workshops: CV, Cover Letter and Job Interview Trainings
- Communication skills for professional purposes
- Peer-mentoring for scientists: strengths, goals and possible career paths
- Diversity-checks for teams and organisations